ACA Clearing House / Refund not received as promised

PO Box 18352Golden, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-888-9025
I agree with the aforementioned complaints and am just as irate. I tried calling 3 times today and their automatic message is that the phones are down until December 22, 2008. I also received a confirmation of cancellation and immediately followed the instructions and have USPS receipts validating date of return. Can you take or reccomend any actions to counteract this scam or is this site just a sounding board? I would appreciate any suggestions you may have!!

Comments

Ra
  23rd of Dec, 2008
Receipt F 318111 was paid for on 5/22/08 and was canceled within the 3 days cancelation period.
To day is Dec. 23, 2008. 7 months have past and we have not seen our refund. For holding our refund this long, I would expect to receive interest on my money. I do not see any reason why you would hold our refund for this length on time (7 months!!).

My E-mail address is "ray_georgia@tds.net"

I would hope that your responce will be, the check is in the mail !! and I had talked to some about this on the phone about two or three months ago.

Ray Dahlberg
112 N Lincoln Ave
Fond du lac Wi. 54935
Bo
  28th of Dec, 2008
I have not received my refund. I would like to make it know to the whole world that this company is running a scam
I checked the BBB and this company is not even listed.
I will do everything I can to get my 50 dollars back. It is no longer about the money. It is more a principle.
Just imagine how much money this company will be making if they collect 50 dollars in every household.
We all need to stop this... I will go to 20/20 or 60 minutes if necessary. My reference receipt number is F216163.
I will fax them again and ask for my money one more time. I have all the original copies and all my fax confirmation receipt to prove it..