Aca Berry / I want to cancel the order and get a refund

1 21 Commercial SreetMarleston, South Australia, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 08-83713258

I have written and also tried to ring I just can't get hold of anyone so that I can cancel this order I keep getting the tablets sent to me They don't work at all on me I have lost no weight at all. therefore they are a complete waste of money ( TOO MUCH) money I would like a refund and also want to send the tablets back If I can't stop this then I have to go to all the trouble of cancelling my credit card I would not mind if the tablets worked but they don;t There is a money back policy I hope They must work on some people but they are hopeless as far as I am concerned Please help me to get this stopped

Comments

19th of Nov, 2008
    Aca Berry - cannot get thru to cancel

They do not answer the phone so item can be cancelled. They charged 29.95
    to my account without my permission. I cannot get thru to them to resolve this
    matter.

• Do
      20th of Nov, 2008

I also have been trying to call every number I can find including the number on the paper that came with the acai berry bottle.
    I want to cancel and not have the 89.00 charged to my account.
    I is totaly stupid that I must call and cancel within 14 days but have called a least 6 different phone numbers and from 6 am to 10 pm all day to resolve this and can talk to NO ONE. Please help me with this matter!!
    Donna Bodden
    6631 NW 160 street
    Trenton, Fl. 32693

• Ci
      24th of Nov, 2008

I had the same thing happen I had to cancel my bank account

just call the number on your bank charge, they will cancel it.

they are aware they are doing something fraud because I could tell by his reaction, I told him it's on the internet the sneaky way they're doing business.

My bank credited me, I haven't yet heard of they did yet.

But I got my money back thru my bank. Then received 3 samples of the product not just one. They know they're guilty

• Ly
      24th of Nov, 2008

My bank is issuing a new check card and canceling the old but she said to try and contact them to cancel so that they can't charge on the new card. How can they do that without your new number? I have called and called and it does not go through. I should have known you don't get anything for free in this world. there was no wording stating that if you didn't cancel they would start charging.

• Ya
      29th of Dec, 2008

I have been trying to cancell my order and i cant get through anyone to do the cancellation i don t want the pills because I have not seen any results and I also don't have money for the order. Please help me get my order cancelled I dont want to have a - charge on my acct. I dont have the money for it.

• De
      20th of Jan, 2009

I ordered a free trial of the aca berry and  cancelled right away and now you have again charged my account  $89.39  I do not understand I have not given you permission to charge my account. I want that money put back in my account since you made me  pay an overcharge on my account I want this cleared immediately or  I will have to  find out why you people are charging my account with no permission. Delfy hallman

• Th
      4th of Feb, 2009

I never even got my free trial bottle and just 7 days after ordering it they had already debited my account 87.00!!! I called the number they had given me when I ordered and they cant even pull up my account information!! I dont know what to do next!

• Gm
      17th of Mar, 2009

I ordered a free trial of the aca berry and the postage expense was to be 4.95 dollars. They charged 14.95 and there is NO way to get a hold of these people. You get "please wait for the next available customer service". You can wait to next year if you like.

Then, they have been putting MONTHLY charges of 79.50 cents on my ATM card. I have notified the bank.
    I did not LIKE the sample bottle, and I have all of the pills minus two that I have taken. It just makes you go like a dodo bird and makes your stomach feel queazy and strange.
    I am to contact these people and cancel an order I NEVER MADE, no MEMBERSHIP agreement anywhere with the bottle received. And then wait it out until I receive the OTHER TWO SHIPMENTS I did not ask for.
    These people are thieves.
    gmpankratz

• Ti
      19th of Jul, 2009

Complain to your credit card company and don't give up. I got all my money back, but it did take a while.