AC Berry / Credit Card Scam!!!!!!!

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry and was only supposed to be charged $3.95 for shipping and handling, a month later my account was charged $88.87. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TRANSACTION, now I am in the process of disputing this charge with my bank to get my money back! THE COMPANY AND PRODUCT ARE A COMPLETE SCAM...BEWARE!!!
-Heatherlin
Cleveland, OH

Comments

• Cl
      29th of Apr, 2009
    AC Berry - Stole my money
    FWM Laboritories
    Florida

CROOKS! SCAMMERS! Same story as everyone else on charging credit card when not authorized. Runaround bull@#*@. After calling everyone I could at this FAKE company, getting some clever names and excuses, I finally e-mailed them... then I e-mailed the Mayor of Hollywood, FL., who advised me that he passed the information on to their police department.
    CANCEL YOUR CARDS, EVERYONE & CONTACT ANYONE YOU THINK MAY BE IMPORTANT! IT COMES DOWN TO WHO YOU KNOW... WE ALL KNOW SOMEONE AND WE WILL FIND A PERSON TO HELP IF WE ### LOUD ENOUGH!!

Cheryl - Indiana

• Ad
      9th of May, 2009

the same thing happened to me!!!

• Sh
      19th of May, 2009
    AC Berry - fraud, unauthorized charges
    Escondido
    California

This is absolutely ridiculous that a company can be allowed to continue to sell on the internet when they are merely just total BS. I assumed since it was reccomended by Dr. Oz, and promoted on MSN web it was thoroughly checked out first, NOT! After placing order, I immediately called back, cancelled, recieved cancellation number and now two months later still receiving product, being charged close to $100.00 per month, returning product and disputing charges on my credit card. When will it end. Stop the abuse of consumer credit cards! Do not allow the charges from either this company or their companion Ultra Cleanse. Both appeared on MSN website at same time. Maybe we all should stop using MSN until this gets resolved. How about putting Chris Hansen on the case, expose these crooks!

• Ca
      22nd of May, 2009

I made a mistake and ordered the product before I thought of reading any complaints. Now I wish I had because now they have taken the money out of my account two days in a row and I am having problems trying to get my money back. I would like to know if there is a way to stop them from stealing my money also. Maybe someone out there has tried and was successful in getting their money or revense let me know. thanks Camelia

• Ka
      22nd of May, 2009

how do i get a phone number for Resvpure so I can stop these charges and products that i do not want! Karen

• Je
      26th of Jun, 2009
    AC Berry - Unauthorized charges
    AC Berry
    Dayton
    Ohio

I too have received unauthorized charges not only for Ac Berry but for Natural Cleanse which I never ordered nor received. plus charges from probiotic I called about Natural Cleanse to refund my money, then called about the Probiotic they are all the same company... i am out 464.57

the fax number they gave doesnt even work so i cant fax my imformation to them like they asked to have the Manger look it over... RAY JOHNSON is the manager...

now i am forced to file a police report for unathorized use of my card...

• Mj
      16th of Jul, 2009

Karen -Look at your credit card statment. The numbers listed after the name are the phone number - I've found four different numbers and names so far. Good Luck!

• Mj