ABXservice

Hello, I should be receiving my parcel on 29th of November 2018, my tracking number is SHX05580133AMY. However, I received a chat from stranger saying that my parcel was in front of her aunt's house, she saw my number stated, so she chat me on WhatsApp. I was so confused at that time because I live in Kolombong, Inanam, but it's weird that the parcel was sent to Penampang, which is quite far from my place. Luckily, the person who chat me was kind enough to contact me and we met at a place so she can give me back my parcel. I don't want any refund because my parcel is looking fine as it should be, but my advice is please look more carefully when sending a parcel to someone's house. What if the parcel is something valuable and the one who shouldn't receive the parcel has the desire to take the parcel for himself? Anyway, this is not my first time using ABX. I've used ABX before and there's never anything like this happen. The service was always good and they always delivered my parcel right in front of my house. I hope the next time I use ABX, there would not be anything like this happen in the future. I knew it was not by accident so please pay more attention and check carefully on the address the next time. That's all from me, have a good day!

Sh