ABX Expressparcel did not send

I have send parcel to india 2/3/2018. Now my writing complaint date 21/3/2018 parcel did not received. When I check the tracking number [protected] the tracking show 3/3/2018 shipment forwarded to destination. Then unlit today 21/3/2018 still tracking show the same details. I losing hope abx. When I call customer service a men answer parcel already send on. Last week when I go directly ask teluk intan office the service men say some technical problem thats whay parcel did not send and now not any issue then we can send your parcel he says. But til now parcel not send. It is very disappoint...

Mr
Mar 20, 2018

Comments

• Je
      Aug 28, 2019

Re: Tracking Number #SHX33436174BMY

According to tracking, why the delivery being is out but then on hold on 24 Aug 2019? And why the comment says wait 15 minutes?

On 24 Aug 2019, who day I am at home awaiting the item, but thee is no one is deliver to my door step. It seems that your delivery man is good in lies and not deliver item on time. And until today, already 4 days passed, still not receiving my item.

The item is from Shopee, and it should be delivered on time which latest date is 30 Aug 2019. Else, Shopee will automatic cancel the order nad you have to ship it back to the seller, if anything happened due to your late delivery and holding the item without reason and taking more then 5 days and not delivered it.

Please delivered immediately. Thanks.