ABX Express / late delivery

Johor Bahru, Malaysia Review updated:

Document send from KL Office on 21/12/2015 but until 3pm on 22/12/2015 haven't received our document. Called ABX Johor Bahru, clerk incharge said the doc at ABX Tebrau. Called ABX Tebrau clerk incharge said the document with the rider. I asked for the Manager number but the clerk incharge said that they don't have Manager the only have Supervisor Incharge Encik Mazuni H/P No : [protected]. Called Encik Mazuni and asked "if a document was send yesterday what time should reach customer office? he answer the next day in the morning." I complaint that I haven't received my document and asked him to check. Im not satisfied the way your supervisor incharge answered me. Very rude.

Re
Dec 22, 2015

Comments

• Yo
      May 19, 2016

i still have not received but system delivered successfully call office no answer

• Sh
      Nov 01, 2016

Where is my parcel?????????? Stupid courier service ever. I'm waited since 26 Oct but until now (1 Nov 2016) still haven't received my parcel. This morning at 9.30am i called to asked but they said will send it by today. Then i called again at 5.35pm and your staff said my parcel still pending on your side. BAD SERVICE...!!! Please send my parcel ASAP...!!!

• Sm
      Nov 16, 2016

late for 3days! called so many times to the subang branch but nobody to pick up the phone! customer service always gimme the same answer - i couldn't promise when is the parcel can be send!- damnit ! customer service is to solve the problem but not just shirk the responsibility!

• Ga
      Jan 05, 2017

SHIPMENT SEND OUT ON 27/12/2016 UNTILL TODAY 05/12/2017.THE GOODS STILL NO SENDING. ALREADY CALL MANY TIME SAID THAT GOODS AT SUBANG WAREHOUSE. SAID WILL SEND IT UNTILL NOW STILL WAITING.. THIS BAD DELIVERY SERVICES LIKE THIS HOW LET US TO SEND NEXT TIME. PLEASE SEND MY PARCEL ASAP!!!