ABX Express / item not received but updated as delivered to consignee

Ampang, MY Review updated:

Hi..

Still not received my item sent by Shopee.

Updated as "delivered to consignee" on 13.11.2017 13:33h.

Till today 16.11.2017 still did not received.

The tracking no of the item as in the picture attached. MY177660020473O

If really delivered, i need to check who had signed upon received. I am at home 24hours ata itbis impossible i am not at home upon your staff sending it.

ABX Express

Nu
Nov 15, 2017

Comments

• Na
      Jun 24, 2018

Same case as mine.. till now i havent receive the parcel yet would it be possible for shopee to do that if the parcel we havent received and update on our item status that the item had been delivered to consignee? Feeling unsecure to hear thisπŸ€”πŸ˜£

• Nu
      Dec 28, 2018

Hello. i still didnt receive my item yet but why it stated that the item already being delivered

• Je
      Feb 01, 2019

Same wif my case. Do u received ur item darl

• Sy

[protected]:55:00 STICKER - TOTAL PKG# (VIA HUB), SUBANG

iM NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM YET WHY IT IS UPDATED AS DELIVERED

• Sy
      Apr 04, 2019

BTW my address at seksyen 7 shah alam kondo krystal block b tingkat 13 bilik 13 why delivered to subang also??
    Clearly mentioned my address.

• Bu
      May 28, 2019

Why is this happening? I also got the same problem. Is my parcel being stolen or what?

Aug 18, 2019

@Bukhari Yusoff Your parcel already received by now? My situation is same as yours.. Huhu

• Ku
      Jun 17, 2019

Me too.Parcel belum terima tapi status delivered..😑

• Pi
      Jun 21, 2019

STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ITEM!!!😠😠😠
    IT STATED THAT "SHIPMENT DELIVERED TO CONSIGNEE" ON 15TH JUNE 2019! TODAY IS 21ST JUNE!
    JUST CLOSE YOUR COMPANY IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE STUFF LIKE THIS! I JUST READ THAT THIS COMPANY GOT A LOT OF COMPLAINTS!

• Ha
      Jul 22, 2019

Im having the same problem. May I know how to solve this problem?

• Ai
      Jul 27, 2019

Mee tooo!! Haven’t receive my parcel. But the logistic marked as received!! 😑

• Zr
      Aug 02, 2019

Omg..I thought I'm the only one who's having same prob as to shipment delivered to consignee buy I didnt receive the parcel at all and I've waited at home 24/7 all along..am so unlucky to hv this company handling my parcel..if u can't do the job..pls at least do not lie!

• Mi
      Aug 07, 2019

@zreen77 have you received your parcel?

Aug 18, 2019

@zreen77 Same with me.. But did u already received your parcel?

• Mi
      Aug 07, 2019

can you tell me what is really happen actually? do i have to curse and besides, my address is not there . if it's really delivered, can you tell me who receive the parcel, when and where ? please be fast because im not that patient who can stand still waiting for my parcel who actually i already received today .:")

Aug 18, 2019

@mitchellyn.j Hello. Did your parcel have been received?