ABT*TEETH BRITE WHITE / Unauthorized CC charge

1 77449, TX, United States Review updated:

My credit card was hit with a charge of $158.27 on 1/4/10 Never received product, never authorized charges. Calls to877-365-0233 and [protected] go to the same voicemail: a woman's voice says leave a message. No calls returned.

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2010

I am the President/CEO of BriteWhite Teeth Whitening System/BEKS Incorporated and we have no affiliation with this scam company. We have been fighting this since January, 2010. We receive calls daily from angry people thinking we have taken their money, but we do not offer samples, but have legitimate products. We have been in business for 30 years, this company has been in business less than 2 years. Please review our web sites www.britewhitesystem.com and our newest product www.briewhitemini.com and if you have any questions regarding what you should do, please do not hesitate to call me or have your bank or credit card company give me a call. We are here to help get rid of the rotten companies who abuse the system. Let's get together and catch these crooks! Thanks, Joyce Osborn Toll Free 888/582-3650 or my direct line is 205/384-3640

• Km
      10th of Dec, 2010

I represent BriteWhite teeth whitening System in Canada in the capacity as Vice President Operations Canada. I have received many calls from Canada and USA about the Scam companies that took their money. It is pretty sad that people are trying to get some teeth whitening items for free.(at a cost of just shipping) When some one offers free merchandise, you have to on your guard of what you will be getting. I remember buying an instant bug killer through a magazine ad. in the early 50s for 25cents and 4 cents postage. I surely got what I paid for. It was a pair of tweezer and a small wooden block, explaining "how to catch a bug and kill" I see what has been happening to the innocent people falling to the traps of the scam companies. I am here to help you. Please do not fall into the traps of the Scammers. You may contact me any time through email [protected]@hotmail.com or my toll free number 888-893-2063 or direct line (902)893-2063
    Kamal Mydean, VP Operations, Britewhitesystems. Truro Nova Scotia, Canada.B2N 5A2