Absolute Poker

Posted:

Refuse to refund losses

Absolute Poker
www.absolutepoker.com
I have been playing poker on absolute poker for a few years now using the same deposit method as i always used, epassporte. Today I went to make a deposit on another site and saw they didnt take epassporte so i figured i would load it on Absolute. I checked to see if they still accept it and the site said they did, so i loaded the money on epassporte and clicked make deposit on absolute poker and then it pops up and says they dont take it, but I was charged $24.95 in fees for transferring and processing fees. I called absolute poker and they were rude and refused to refund my losses or do anything at all. I dont recommend making a deposit on the site.
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country United States Complaint category Gambling Games

Comments

N  8th of Nov, 2006 by    0 Votes

Absolute Poker - False advertisement of tournament

Absolute Poker advertised an online $100,000.00 tournament through my local radio station. After it started, the tourney page indicated only 1st place will be paid, and the prize was a seat at the 2007 WSOP Satellite tourney. I won my session on 10-11-06 and heard nothing about the final tourney. I contacted the radio station and they said AP just advertised on their station, they have nothing to do with the promotion. I emailed AP who said I was not eligible cause I was not in the same state as the radio station. The tourney page said only those in the LISTENING area were eligible and nothing was said about the state. Many, many radio stations listening area includes neighboring states such as mine. The radio station is maybe 18 miles from my home but in another state.

I respectfully request your company comes through and honors your advertisement. I have met the conditions of the tourney and took 1st place in it which was required to receive the prize.

Jimmie
A  3rd of Aug, 2008 by    +1 Votes
ABSOLUTE POKER IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER !

DONT PLAY THERE I LOST OVER 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS THEN I HEARD WHAT HAPENED WITH THE ABSOLUTE POKER SCANDAL AND THAT THEY HAD SPECIALL ACCOUNTS TO SEE THE PLAYERS CARDS
I CALLED THEM AND NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO ME
DONT PLAY ON THAT SITE
A  11th of Sep, 2008 by    +1 Votes
i am complaining about the choice of words that royshane said to me he really offended me in the words and comments he said
N  31st of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
abolutepoker.com/survey doent exist on my google
so im out playing in your freeroll
N  31st of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
you were in the listening area yes as advertised???
D  24th of Apr, 2009 by    -1 Votes
All the online poker sites use similar systems, it IS in the fine print- next time read it (obviously they dont put it on the pop ups), and it prevents people from screwing over absolute poker by putting money in and then withdrawing it without using it in the games "Sounds like Bait and Switch to me guys... except they will tell you it was somewhere in the fine print...even thought it says nothing on those pop-up windows advertising the Deposit Bonuses in the first place."---- If you ###ing look at the site they tell you everything- dont just trust everything you see in a pop up and THEN go back and be a stupid cheap jackass- spend 10 minutes reading BEFORE you give em $100, i'm so sick of stupid ###ing people
A  27th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Absolute poker truly IS a scam. Cheating was rampant on this site and their sister site ultimatebet.com - just google absolutepoker.com scam or watch the "60 minutes" special on it.
A  17th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
there is truly unrelistic call to all in bets ie u ak k on flop all in they call with 97 and hit 97?you do the maths
N  31st of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
THIS SITE IS A ###ING JOKE. ITS A ###ING JOKE WITH THE WORST PREOPLE AND SERVICE...NEVER EVER USE ABSOLUTE POKER ...THE SITE HAS NO INTEGRITY AND IS THE WORST RUN SITE ON THE NET. HORRRIBLE HORRIBLE BUSINESS AND SITE
N  5th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
THIS SITE IS RIGGED IN BOTH HOLD-EM AND THEY'RE CASINO. THE CASINO IS THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF ON LINE. ITS SUCH A JOKE YOU SHOULD JUST BURN YOUR MONEY INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO THIS CHEATING SITE. YOU NEVER WIN HERE ITS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. JUST SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO VEGAS. WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY WIN.
A  11th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just decided to give AP a go after using Full Tilt. What a mistake. I am a small time payer who likes to play occasssionally. Last night in the middle of a Sit N Go while leading, they shut off my account for security purposes. Seriously?? I loaded up a hundred bucks, was up $60 and leading a $20 tourney. Give me a break!

After multiple emails with no response, I finally found the CS # and spoke to a moron in Costa Rica. Lovely...I was told that they emailed me an hour bfore I logged back in to play and that I should have known I was flagged until I pass verification. UNREAL. Now, they refuse to even talk to me until I send in my IDs & no way will they give me credit for winning the tourney. Fuckin' scumbags!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree