Absolute Landscape / Beware of doing business with this company!

Absolute Landscape
4325 Woodward Way
Sugar Hill, GA 30518
[protected]

I hired Absolute Landscaping to do lawn maintenance and signed a contract for a year for them to do the normal maintenance of cutting, edging, blowing and trimming the trees. Because of a physical limitation that I have I also added extra services such as weeding and cutting the dead roses off the rose bushes. The extra services were not done on a regular basis and when I brought it to the attention of the owners they assured me the situation would be rectified. However, after several months of those services not being performed I fired the company. They were trying to hold me responsible for two months payment per their contract even though the contract clearly states it can be canceled for non-performance. I agreed to pay half a month but then later decided that I had already paid for services that were not performed. From March to October of 2007 I never received an invoice nor did I hear anything from Absolute Landscaping until I called the wrong number to get my sprinkler system shut off and it was Brad from Absolute. Brad and I then exchanged several emails about the situation and it led to him threatening to put a lien on my house and call his attorney all over $107.00 and him calling me an abrasive northerner. Beware of doing business with this company.

Va

Comments

13th of May, 2009

I have tried reaching them several times for the weeds which they have not taken care of. For the last three months they have been giving excuses...and in the end they told me that the weed i have in my yard doesnot fall under the listed weeds and i need to pay for it.

I agreed to pay for it as well but they never turned up to do their job. They don't return my calls and their men do not do a 100% job when its related to lawn mowing as well(patchy).

I think the person responsible for it is BRAD in their company. call their No., no one will respond.

WON'T RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE

• Br
      17th of Jun, 2009

Jason, I am unfamiliar with your particular situation. I also do not recogonize your name. Perhaps you are a resident in a neighborhood where we provide service for the entire sub-division. If you were trying to contact me through the HOA company, I welcome you to call me direct at (770) 271-7058. Or, send me an email to my blackberry phone to info@absolutelandscape.com. It is true if you had a Noxious weed such as Nut Sage or Crab Grass, these are not covered under the "broad leaf" weed program. And this is not unique to Absolute. This is how the industry works when it comes to the standardized checmical programs. Please send me an email with your phone number and address so I can give you personal attention and completely explain the service program that we have been contracted to preform.

Thanks,