ABSA Vehicle Finance Dept. / incorrect information on statements
I purchased a Cherry QQ3 vehicle for my daughter (student) in August 2008 and made use of ABSA Vehicle finance. My account number therefore is [protected] and the vehicle floorprice were in the reagion of R86 000.00. When I received my statement I noticed that the outstanding balance was over R10 000000.00. I quiried this telephonically just to be informed that this would be set right soonest. I regret not taking the date and person's detail that I had this discussion, but to date the outstanding balance is R7 077 197.68 on a vehicle originally costing R86 000.
Please advice what I am to do to get this issue sorted.
Dries van Coller
More ABSA Vehicle Finance Dept. Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - customer services.
- ABSA Bank - refund
- ABSA Bank - absa vehicle finance
- ABSA Bank - wrong info from 08600 08600
- ABSA Bank - credit card