ABSA / small business banker & brakpan branch

1 Brakpan, South Africa

I have a business account at Absa - and I have been shunt from pillar to post regarding a name change that I need to have done on my business account -

Firstly Brakpan Absa telephone line doesn't even ring I have been trying to get hold of them since 14 November 2016 - no luck!!

Then I tried to get hold of our small private banker who usually help me but also with no luck he doesn't answer my emails nor does he answer his cellphone line - I have left numerous emails & messages.

On Thursday the 18 the November 2016 I finally got hold of him and he told me that he cant help me and that I must phone the springs branch and speak with Bongani. Bongani phoned me back and said he can try and see me on Wednesday at 9:00 as head office schedule his meetings and I must phone him again on 22 November to find out if he can help me.

This is totally unexeptable when is ABSA ever going to assist me in changing my company name how long must I wait for some feedback and help!!! The branch can't even be contacted!

Please can someone urgently call me back on [protected] so that I can try and get this sorted out or maybe it will just be better to move my business elsewhere!

Ru