ABSAnew account

On 13th December I took all necessary documents to open an account for my minor son at ABSA Braamfontein. I spent nearly 2 hours at the branch and Mr H Masala assisted me with the process. He told me the account was finalised etc. and I could go to any branch to collect it. Please note my proof of residence and other documents were provided and thus I was fica'ed. I could not wait any longer because I had ro return to work.

On 14 January 2017 I went to the Cresta branch and waited almost an hour to collect my son's card but the lady who assisted me said I was not fica'ed and she could not give me a card. This was emotionally draining because I spent a total of 3 hours at two branches and I do not have the time to do this again.

The ROA Reference Number is [protected] and the account was for my son Xerxes Walker (ID [protected]). I have signed all the necessary forms and submitted certified documents. I would like my son's card to be delivered to me.

As an ABSA client for many years I am very disappointed about this situation.

Zaheera Walker
[protected]

Za
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

• Ty
      Jan 15, 2017

Oh god. You're a special sort of stupid. Please share more of your info with the internet 🙄