ABSA Homeowners Insurance / waiting 2 months just for an answer
A water pipe burst in our wall on the 13th FEb 2011. Tbhey sent someone out to repair the burst water pipe on the 15th FEb 2011, After many phone calls costing me about R600.00, they sent a contractor out to repair the wall where the plumber had to break through, this was a month later, I am still waiting (it is now 04.04.11) for them to authorise the repairing of the kitchen cupboards that were damaged because of the burst water pipe. We have to live with our kitchen cupboard contents in our lounge becasue we can not use our kitchen cupboards. Their service and follow up are disgraceful and non existent. I have had to phone all the time to find out with is going on and how far the claim is and then I get promises that they will phone me back and this they NEVER do. I am totally disgusted with them and will never use them again.
zitha's Response, Sep 27, 2018
I have open a saving account but i"m getting charge when ever i"m take money out i put every month i put R5000 so i don"t understand why this is happening and the money that i get charge is R395 something when i one off the lady she said she does understand why PLEASE EXAMPLE????????????????? SO DISAPPOINT AND WAS MY FIRST BANKING WITH ABSA.
More ABSA Homeowners Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - debit order 
- ABSA Bank - insurance