ABSA / debit order deduction student loan that I never signed for!!!
I am so frustrated. I have a student loan and it expired in October 2016. I am registered again but can only show subjects in January 2017. Now the lady handling the situation was Ronel. she emailed me and gave me the options where I could choose. in the email I replied that I will pay via Electronic transfer and she needs to prepare all documents. today the 15the of November I got a surprise of a debit order which I never authorised!!!
More ABSA Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - fraud
- ABSA - banking
- ABSA Bank - cheque card
- ABSA Bank - money missing out of savings account
- ABSA Bank - banking charges