ABSA Bank / unauthorized debit by (rccs bos jhb) a division of absa bank
My dispute is that Absa has passed on my details to your department and accessed my account and debited the money without any form of communication in any way or form of cell phone work number postal, residential or email address to me as the client and account holder of that account!
I would like to state the following……….
1. You accesed my accocunt and took money without any concent from me as the client and principal account holder
2. You have not contacted me in any which way or form by all my updated contact details that have been forwarded to you from my branch in trying to contact me via telephone, sms, email, post or cell number or otherwise regarding any payment solution or arrangement instead just debiting that amount of money and still say that I owe you more!
3. I am willing to come to a payment arrangement in having this resolved on the bases that the amount that was debited R6292.722 on the 06/08/2018 be refunded back to me and a payment arrangement made for any outstanding balances, As this amount that you have debited without my consent was funds my only funds for my expense, including my rent.
4. Failing that, I am forced to escalate this matter to the Onbudsman including legal advise as your actions does not go in line with the consumer protection act with regards to the date the personal loan was opened and money being deducted after 8 year of opening the account with your institution.
Please contact me on [protected] or email me on [protected]@gmail.com to make the payment arrangement only after you have refunded the amount that you have ILLEGALLY TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT
All I am basicaly requesting is that you refund me the money you took from my account and you contact me in any which way or form or the details provided and we come to a payment arranegment for any outstanding amounts. This should have been the first step that your department should have taken in contactingme to make these arrangements
Please let me also state that should this not be done as the loan is more than 5 years outstanding I will forced to take legal action and advice from the Onbudsman
I anxiously await your reply, call or email
Emmanuel David Williams
I am willing to come to a payment arrangement in having this resolved on the bases that the amount that was debited R6292.722 on the 06/08/2018 without my consent be refunded back to me and a payment arrangement made for any outstanding balances. As this was the process that Absa should have followed in the first place.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - debit order 
- ABSA Bank - insurance