ABSA Bank / unauthorised debit order rccs j bos

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

I The sole account holder & client state the following….
Im a Barclays ancestral trust account holder in the UK & I been a client of ABSA since I was 10 years old. I have; in the last 5 days spent over 4hours on the phone with ABSA & been running around from branch to branch & i have been refused help at every turn. This is a horrible waste of my precious time & All i require is a fraudulent transaction reversed ASAP.

Here's my points...
1. ABSA accessed my new personal cheque account( and fraudulently debited my account without any consent what-so-ever, from me, the client and principal account holder.

2. ABSA have not contacted me in any which way or form to advise me of their unethical & illegal fraudulent action by any way of all my updated contact details that they possess. & by not trying to contact me via telephone, sms, email, post or cell number or otherwise regarding any alleged outstanding balances or even requesting we come to a payment solution or arrangement instead ABSA just debiting an amount of money and still say that I owe you more!

3. I am willing to discuss a payment arrangement if I do owe anything

4. I need this matter resolved urgently & the amount that was debited [R10'000] on the 3rd Nov 2018 was never authorised by me & therefore i must insist that it be refunded back to me. As this amount that you have debited without my consent was funds, my only funds for my expense, including my rent. The law states NO DEBIT ORDER MY BE PROCESSED ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PIROR WRITTEN CONSENT. I assure you that i have never signed any agreement or debit order for this transaction

6. Failing that, I am forced to escalate this matter to the Onbudsman including legal advise as your actions does not go in line with the NCA & the consumer protection act with regards to the date the alleged credit card was opened and money being deducted after 5 years of the referred to account with your institution.

Ro