ABSA Bankstructure insurance

M Nov 20, 2017

Evening's, I am Mr M. Witbooi, on the 03/11/17 I had a burglary in my house at 08:30 in the morning which left me with broken door, burglar bar and the wall structure that hold the burglar bar lock, photos will be attached. I laid a claimed on the same day but I was told I must phone only on Monday as they are closed for business that afternoon. I phoned Monday using Khayelitsha ABSA phone and I was given the claim nr: 3357571 and they will sent someone to evaluate the damages and days gone by no one came and I phoned from my cell phones [protected]/[protected], I was told by Mr T. Mbata that a construction company was appointed. They never came, until I asks ABSA to give the number of the construction which I phoned personal and the owner keep promising he will sent someone and eventually on Friday 10/11/17 & after they came and took pictures they never came until I phoned him again and ABSA asking them when are they coming to fix the damages in my house. The construction guy sent a carpenter on the 16/11/17 & he did his part but left me with a door which was not completed wrong handle not even varnished gap's on the door frames and he said he will come back the next working day to install the door handle but till today, the burglar bar has not been fixed, I do not know now what to do, my family is been traumatise by the whole situation and you are playing a huge part of the trauma that we are going true, if it was one of you being treated like this what would you do. I will take further action.