ABSA Bank South Africa / pathetic service from branch by sbs relationship manager and private bankers

1 Newcastle Kzn, South Africa

On the 26 th of October I lodged a compliant with Lebo from action line against a relationship manager at Newcastle branch Kzn for refusing to visit my mother to obtain documents relating to my fathers estate and for arguing that Absa is the executor which Absa is not.

Neither my mother nor myself received a call within the 48 period follow up on the complaint Ref nr 3312606 after which I contacted action line again to follow up on the complaint.

I was told that a person by the name of Logan is attending to the complaint but received no follow up after my call.

On the 2nd of November at 11:15 I lodged a complaint agains a private banker Nash Soomar for poor service and unacceptable attitude also relating to my late fathers platinum account.

My mother received a call on the 8th of November at 8 :45 but was unable to speak to the gentleman who contacted her. No call was received again during the rest of the week.

It is a shame that Absa's level of service and its complaints department has deteriorated to a level that the company does not live up to its values.

Ad