ABSA Bank — reverse debit - acc no: [protected]
The above reference refers.
On the 26th of April 2017, an amount of R 900.00 was debited from my account without my approval.
I visited your branch at [protected]@reds today (3 May 2017) to reverse and stop the debit, to my surprise the consultant who assisted me advised that the system cannot reverse the money and that there is nothing that could be done to assist me in this regard.
If ABSA fails to protect me as their client, than i will have no choice than to close my savings account and move to another bank.
R 900.00 is a lot of money and i need it to be reversed back into my account.
Kindly advise on the way forward.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order