ABSA Bank / internet online banking.
On the 30th of april 2017 I have logged onto absa online banking via my pc.
I tried to pay 2 benafiseries and got a soap float error. I have tried again on the pc and got the same error. I felt that maybe for some reason the transactions was not secure and that a 3rd party could have hacked the transaction.
After I have tried twice to pay 2 benafiseries with pc logon I then moved to online banking with my android phone.
Upon trying once to pay 2 benafiseries I got a time run out error, so I tried it again. Same error.
Then I logged off and called absa online banking and explained what has happend.
Both the last two transactions did go of as payment and I have asked them to reverse the last transaction.
Today on the 1st of may still the money has not reflect back into my account. I know that is not my fault and why should it take so long to reverse any transactions?
Please contact me urgently
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - debit order 
- ABSA Bank - insurance