ABSA Bank — continued deductions after cancellation of policy
I have taken a ABSA Provider Plus Life Policy(Number: [protected]) with ABSA in November 2007 and decided to terminate(cancel) it in 2012. I have sent my letter of termination of the policy and after months I realised that deductions are carrying on. When I enquire about tese deductions I was told that Policy was cancelled but the deduction were, and still are ongoing.
After several inquiries with ABSA I was taken from a pillar to post as to how is it possible to have a policy cancelled but still keeps on deducting monthly premiums. One gentleman at ABSA (JHB) was so honest with me and indicated to me that the deductions are paid on someone else's name.
I have all my monthly salary advise that shows this deduction of a product that I have cancelled long ago but keeps on deducting from my account on a monthly basis.
I have all the emails through which I was in contact with ABSA and their responds.
I hope to get a closure on this matter so as to get normal with my life.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order