ABSA Bank / bad service
My name is Collen Malapa.
On Saturday morning I had a problem with my card pin code and I went to Absa New market (Alberton) for help. On arrival the lady by the name of Janine Ray assisted me. I was so disappointed with her service, she was so unprofessional, impolite, impatience and very rude. She was unable to use words like (please, thank you, or Sir) when she was assisting me. I asked her to give me somebody else to assist me because I could see she was not interested in my solving my problem, she then stoop up and never inform me she was referring me to consultant, I was left unattended for five minutes, after a while another gentlemen came, he assisted me in less than two minutes. I suggest you give Janine Ray a short course in Customer Service because I feel is so incompetent and she might tarnish your good brand.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order