ABSA ATM / absa atm swallowed my cash deposit money
I tried depositing money into my absa account at an atm at fourways mall on the 5th january 2019. I did everything I was told by the atm : id number, account details, reference name and surname. After I put in all the requested info my account details appeared on the screen. I confirmed that the details were correcct. A deposit of r8400 was already in the atm. As I was waiting for my cash deposit slip it showed an error message saying some of the notes cant be used. The machine kept on opening and closing as I was expectiong the notes to come out, but it didnt. Gave me a slip to say I should contact my nearest branch. I logged a complaint on the 7th and I still havent recieved any feedback.
I would like the funds back into my account as my debit orders have been bouncing, this is a major inconvenience for me. I need money in my account. This was the money I was planning on using for january.
More ABSA ATM Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - cheque card
- ABSA Bank - money missing out of savings account
- ABSA Bank - banking charges
- ABSA Bank - illegal debit orders on my account
- ABSA Bank - absa bank