Above The Rest Telemarketing / Fraud and scam

Above The Rest Telemarketing
At the end of September 2008, I paid $1, 500.00 for this company to set 15 appointments for me, I also paid $195.00 for a leads list. The list they provided did not match what I had detailed when I filled out their 'ATR-Client Profile' form. I spent time detailing exactly the potential customers I regularly sit down with etc. The list was so far off, I ended up sending them my own list for them to use, twice.

It's been nearly 2 months and not one appointment has been set. The names they did provide had nothing, I mean nothing to do with what the solutions Iprovide. Nor were they expecting my call as stated by ATR and the agreement I signed.

The person I worked with who will no longer return my calls, now that they have my money is Mark – Senior Marketing Advisor, his cellular number is [protected], his e-mail address is mark@abovetheresttelemarketing.com, at work he can be reached at [protected] ext. 104

My 'project manager' was Christina, whose phone number is [protected]. To date, she has sent me about 8 to 10 leads, none of which match the profile I filled out for my 'customized calling list'.

I am rather upset with this organization to say the least. Based on my business dealings with ATR, I strongly urge you to find another firm to work with.

More Above The Rest Telemarketing Complaints & Reviews