Aboutattitude.com / Scam

1 13817 Village Mill Drive, Suite 200Midlothian, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (804) 874-5426

Kim Logue of AboutAttitude.com never responds to emails for refunds or status on shipments. Her standard disclaimer is "item is on back order, should be shipped in 2 ~ 4 weeks". A month would go by and no updates. I emailed her and no response. I still have not heard anything back and it has been over 2 months.

For the rest of you who would like to call her directly and demand a refund, here is her information as listed on Better Business Bureau.

Business Name: About Attitude

7th of Dec, 2008
    Aboutattitude.com - FRAUD
    Aboutattitude.com
    California

This webiste is nothing but a SCAM. After reading about this website in several magazines (including Life & Style), I purchased a $80 purse through their website. They promptly charged my credit and gave me a confirmation number as provided by Yahoo! Small Business. However, that was the last time I heard from them. They failed to respond to several email inquiries, and there are no phone numbers listed on the website ANYWHERE.

Again, this is absolutely a scam. My next email will be going out to the magazines that feature them. Please spread the word.

• Ad
      22nd of Dec, 2008

Im having the same problem at the moment. Were you ever able to get your money back? Nobody answers my call or responds to my e-mails.

please e-mail me back adrinictrax@mac.com

• Ad
      22nd of Dec, 2008

Did you ever get your money back?

• Ab
      6th of Jan, 2009

Hello,

I am the owner of About Attitude and have addressed these issues of miscommunications. Please feel free to contact me directly with any further issues. However, there seems to be an anonymous complainer who we can not help as they don't seem to want to pass along any real information. We can not verify that this is a valid complaint.

Kim Logue

• Ta
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I am having the same problem... My order was placed 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything... this is really disappointing since I found this company inside People Magazine...

• Ai
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I am also having the same problem. No response from customer service about my order after sending them three order inquiries. In addition to this the order has yet to arrive after three weeks. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. I am saddened that there are people who take advantage by scamming others. Shame on you aboutattitude.com You have no right being in business and are terrible business people!

4th of Feb, 2009

I ordered something 2 weeks ago and when I check my order online it does not indicate any UPS shipment information. I have e-mailed the company twice with no response. Companies like this cause me not to trust buying anything online! I have already placed a formal complain with my bank to get my $ back. This seller should be named "Bad Attitude".

• Ca
      6th of Feb, 2009

I agree with everyone on this site. I ordered 2 bags from aboutattitude.com and not only did I NOT ever get my bags, nobody responded to my emails. But they certainly had no problem charging me the DAY I made the order. After much persistence, I was ignored and feel that the behavior was extremely unbusinesslike. After several complaint emails, and no response, I found out that my order was cancelled. A day or two later I was refunded the money I was owed. At that point I was mad because I had waited almost 8 weeks and still had no bags...but at least they had the DECENCY to refund my money. I ordered the bags directly from the company who makes them (ie. vietafashion.com). Good luck, this business should be closed down, and People Magazine should be made aware of the type of company they have been promoting.

18th of Feb, 2009

I also agree with everyone. My situation is the same as the Carolina, except I haven't received a refund yet. I've sent 3 emails and left a vmail. To be fair, I've order bags from aboutattitude.com before and didn't have this problem. I'm not sure what's going on, but it definitely feels like a scam.

• Tr
      10th of Apr, 2009

I am experiencing the same thing with About Attitude. I ordered a purse in November and have yet to receive my order or my refund. I filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau in February and they have closed the case due to lack of response from Kim Logue. Feel free to look up the reports filed on About Attitude on the BBB website, it confirms everything I have read on this site.

• Ni
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Ditto...ordered a purse I saw in People Magazine, was promptly debited and sent a confirmation. One month goes by with no response to my inquiries, so I've filed a dispute with my bank to be reimbursed. This site needs to be taken down...please spread the word!

5th of May, 2009

Happened to me too. But get this-it's been 6 MONTHS!! No word, no replies to-again-several email inquiries and I have called too. No phone call back-What a surprise! The phone # is 804-874-5426...Blow this chick's phone UP!! What do we do ? Call the police?? You can't take somebody's money and then NOT sned them something! That is STEALING!!! I am beyond PISSED!

• Sc
      17th of May, 2009

I also foolishly placed an order with aboutattitude last month, never received it, never heard from Kim Logue after numerous calls and emails. I disputed it with paypal but apparently even though they found the case in my favor, they can't give me my money because she wiped out her account as soon as my money went in there! This is common and Paypal still hasn't shut her down!
    Kim Logue a cell phone as her business phone number so you will never get in touch with her.

• Sc
      17th of May, 2009

aboutattitude.com is a scam, pure and simple. it is a now defunct company with the owner's house up for sale. the website is still up, taking people's money, expressing it into Kim Logue's bank account while never delivering the goods to the customers. do a simple google search and you'll find this is how Kim Logue operates.

if you used a cc, dispute it asap because kim logue is sitting on facebook and myspace collecting your money.

• Em
      25th of May, 2009

I bought a purse over a month ago and have emailed 5 times regarding my shipment. I have never received any response. Seriously this site is a FRAUD and I hope the owner knows that this will catch up with her eventually. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE.

• La
      12th of Aug, 2009

I too have experienced the same as all of the other comments. A year ago, I ordered a bag from aboutattitude.com and never received my order. I was concerned because I had already been charged for the merchandise and had never received it. After numerous e-mails and a threat or two, my e-mail was finally responded too. I was told that the bag was sold out. The unfortunate part about that explaination is, the bag was being advertised for months before I stopped being skeptical and placed the order. I felt it was too ironic that once I ordered the bag, it was mysteriously "sold out". How can a company charge for something, take the money, and yet; not ensure the merchandise is available then; take a month to send the money back. I did receive my refund but as a result of my first experience, it has deterred me from placing an order with this company again.