Aboutattitude / ordered

CA, United States Review updated:
I bought a magazine, inside that magazine it shows you all the nice bag from such... and such company. Anyway, I bought something from aboutattitude, they sent me an email that they have recieved my order, but they never give me a tracking number for the shipping that they shipped. No email back after all, no phone number to call nothing happen. So if any body try to purchase anything from this website, please think over because I think they are scam.
Ab

Comments

Li
  29th of Nov, 2008
I have the same experience. There are several complains on this site on /link removed/ I ordered a bag on Oct 31st but never get the bag until now, even though they already charged me. I sent them emails three times, but no answer. I will contact Paypal and see if I can get my money back.

This is really disappointed. This site mentioned in so many publications, you would think it's a reputable company.

Anyone has similar experiences, please spread the word so no one else should experience the same.
Fa
  30th of Mar, 2009
From Philly and I am currently experiencing the same mysterious ghost chase as you all. My husband wants to dispute it with the credit card company because I ordered two bags like the second week of March and I got an e-mail that says they received my order, but no tracking number or anything. The number is a Virginia phone number - and apparently it looks like a cell phone. But all I get is a voice mail saying "you've reached Jan" (or whomever) from About Attitude, please leave a message..." I mean it's unbelievable. I've never experienced anything like this and it's very unnerving and I feel like I've been hoodwinked - completely!!! I am not about to let this go down like this.
  5th of May, 2009
Me too. It's been 6 DAMN MONTHS since I ordered this bag! What the hell?? This is crazy and I agree, I'm not letting it go down like this. We need to do something about this! ANYTHING!

Attitude Magazine Logo Attitude Magazine