Abot City / Fraud and scam

1 Lake Bluff, IL, United States Review updated:

I purchased 2 R4 DS Nintendo game cartridges, and AbotCity only shipped one. I called and asked if there was a problem with the shipment and when could I expect to have the other item that I paid for shipped to me.

I was told that the items are packaged very carefully and she (the person that I spoke with) would not be sending me another R4 DS.

I have filed a complaint with PayPal and Yahoo Stores, and I have heard nothing back from Yahoo Stores, but PayPal said they would not help because the complain had to do with the quality of the product and not the number of products shipped. (Of course I don't know where they get that from).

I am now going to be forced to do a charge back with my credit card. Abotcity.com gives the internet community a bad name and should be avoided at all costs.

Or

Comments

• Al
      22nd of Jan, 2009
    AbotCity.com - Bad service
    AbotCity.com
    abotcity.com

I ordered 2 of the R4 DS for Christmas gifts for my sons and only one was shipped. I Called their phone number (not located on their web site) and the requested I "scan" my invoice because the itemns are pulled from the invoice. God forbid if they make a mistake.

Here is a partial copy of my invoice:

R4DS, R4 DS, R4 Revolution r4ds 2 14.99 MicroSD TF Card = without MicroSD
    Subtotal 29.98
    Shipping 23.99
    Total 53.97

i cannot beleive that I just paid 53.94 for one item because they refuse top make the order correct.

I have filed a complaint with PayPal and Yahoo shopping and will also be doing a charge back on my credit card if the situation is not resolved ASAP.