ABNAMRO ICICI Lomdard / No policy given, only collecting money through credit card!

1 India Review updated:

Re: CMD, All VP’s & HOD’s,

1. I have taken the Health Insurance from ABNAMRO - ICICI Lombart. Till date I have not received any policy document even after more than five reminders. How much time does the company take to respond / act positive? (more than 3 months have passed or should I wait till the policy completes or the insured is dead so that you won’t have to pay.).

2. I have contacted ABNAMRO and ICICI may times all the time I am given some excuse.

3. ICICI Lombart should pay for harassment by extending the insurance period till I receive the policy document.

4. Why should I not go to Press /Media and Consumer Forum for the neglected services and the harassment.

5. Health Insurance is for in time utilization of the policy when needed but If I do not have the policy details or any document it is as good as not being there. So the company should bear the EMI for this period and ICICI Lombart & ABNAMRO you should pay for the EMI’s for this period.

6. If I get the policy papers after the term expired it is as good as not done for the period and my money going to dogs. What services do you practice?

7. This seems to be a money extortion principal of ABNAMRO and ICICI Lombart Insurance.

8. This is how your companies extract money.

9. All the managers / executive managing this account should be sacked.

10. How long does the company take to respond? Is it till the death of policy holder? I am really annoyed with the way the company is operating?

11. ABNAMRO: Policy is for 12 months and the EMI premium is for 18 months??? That is after the expiry of the policy one has to pay the premium?

12. ICICI Lombard: I do not have “Interaction ID“, how can I raise my “Grievance Redressal”. Your feedback system ensures that the person is not able to contact you, so that you do not have to pay.

I need Justice.

Arun Kumar Verma.
ABNAMRO Credit Card No. [protected]
Flat No. 418, Vithola Apartment, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, India
+[protected].

Comments

20th of Mar, 2008

I am interested in purchasing the policy. But if they do not provide the policy document, then what is the point. I do not understand as why these pepople do not respond.

25th of May, 2008

What the hell is wrong with you dude.. why would you put your cc number on web.. are you nutS?