ABN Amro Credit Card / Inappropriate Debit Charges

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

With due respect, i am inviting your kind attention on irregularities i found in my credit card statement last two three months,
i am having credit card of ABN AMRO freedom Credit card.

I have noticed after making payment on time my card debited with late fee of Rs.600/- every month and now this limit is crossed and my account is debited with Rs.4000/- ( as premier Club Charges) i dont know what is this. why they doing for so little amount they are damaging their world level repuatation for sake merely few thousands.

so i am here inviting kind attention of higher to give me clarification of statment and save their repuation of several decades and serveral billions which they are loosing merely in thousands.

My Contact No. [protected]/[protected]

Please let me contact or give contact detail so i raise voice to highter authorities level.

yours truly

Vasudev Rohra

Comments

10th of Nov, 2008

Dear sir
    My name is Mayur M. Vaghasiya
    my credit card no -5425051311509771

befor some month one scheme was activated on my credit card without ask me, that was Jet-set scheme

i was many times complain about this but yet on this date i am charged by bank Rs.5000 and some extra charges

so please let me know what should i do now? yet my account not credited by that amounts.

coz all of this i had stop to payment from now

let me know on thise mail address

Regards