ABN AMRO Bank / cibil related matter (abn amro credit card no. - phoenix arc private limited - account number r1cp308186)

1 India Review updated:
Phone: 9853199216

I would like to draw your kind notice that once I was a credit card holder of ABN AMRO Bank. Recently some irregularities have come to my notice while applying for a house building loan. In course of verifying my CIBIL report they have noticed that my name is showing there as a defaulter and I feel that ABN AMRO Bank has intentionally made the mess way back around 2007-10.

To be honest, you can find out the option, that I have never ever used your card, so how come I will be a defaulter. If I was a defaulter, I should have received call or sms on that, but they have never turned to me. Please validate & share as your mistakes has let me suffered for the cause at this age. Please close loop the concern & get back to me asap in my mail id - debasis.mohanty78@gmail.com & I am contactable at +[protected], otherwise your act of harassing will force me to drag for any legal action. Hope my concern will be addressed for

De
Jun 29, 2015

Comments

• Ci
      2nd of Jul, 2015

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

Regards,
    CIBIL Consumer Services

• Ba
      2nd of Feb, 2016

Unable to do the needful as no idea on Control no . Please guide accordingly.