Abn Amro Bank / Credit card amt

According to me, I need to pay only Rs.14, 183.84/- but the latest statement shows that I need around 30, 000.00. I had already pointed out the facts in the customer care and launched complaint with the reference to this with the No.1696150 - customer care executive Rajini. After that I gave the complaint again to the customer care executive Mr.Arul and the number is [protected] for which he told me that I will get call back within 24 Hrs.

Till now I have not got any call from the banker.
Still after paying the outstanding amount promptly, I am penalized.

• There is no ABN AMRO Bank at Coimbatore, so I pay through some agency for that you are debiting my account for late payment fee & finance charges for that again service tax etc…

• Four times my account is debited for get set go offer and after so many discussions/calls to Cust care, my account got reversed.

• For an already cleared EMI worth Rs. 2139/- It has shown till Nov-08, for that difference amount we are charged interest, Finance charges etc.., ..

• I had not received statement for a couple of months for that I had launched complaints

• Again for the reversal of charges I had made so many calls to Customer care.

Really I am fed up with your card and people; I don’t want to continue and want to surrender the card.

Kindly do the needful immediately.

Customer Care Service