abm*usagrantkit / Money Taken Without Permission

Hi,
I knowingly paid $1.95 for a grant kit. However, $32.97 was withdrawn from my account without permission or reason to do so. I would like my money back, as I have zero idea as to what this money was used for.
Thanks

Comments

• Pa
      14th of Oct, 2010
    abm*usagrantkit
    409oakst
    stamps
    Arkansas
    Phone: 8705334522
    welch5381@att.net

i had a debit of 57.61 taken from account on 9-21-10 i did not authorized you to do so. so please put it back in .i have ask you to a number of and i dont get anyrepily. and please do not take any more out. thank youpat welch . the last number of my debit card is 7137

• Ji
      2nd of Nov, 2010
    Philomath
    Oregon

ABM*USAGrantKit made two unauthorized withdrawals from my account--one for $2.97, and one for $.02. Admittedly, small amounts--but they were unauthorized, and I'm afraid they may lead to larger unauthorized withdrawals.

• 4n
      8th of Dec, 2010

Try talking to the company you gave your card information to...not a third-party complaint forum that has no actual purpose other than to spread awareness of scams and shady dealings.

• Pl
      19th of Dec, 2010
    ABM*USAGrantKIT

the ABM*USAgrantkit took money from my account, (credit card) more than what is a must, i have subscribed with the kit amounting to 1.95 USD and converted into 2.02 CAD, but when i got my statement, it has another payment there which i didn't remember to subscribed with or what?...and until now, i haven;t receive any kit from the company...

• Pl
      16th of Jan, 2011

ABM*USAGrantKit charged again the same amount from my credit card, i didn't authorize you to do that charging from my card, I have no work and just depending on somebody for my needs, so please, stop charging from now and pls give back those amount that you have charged on my card. I didn't know about those matters, please...stop charging from my card.