ABM get grant funding.commoney taken from my account without my knowing

1 Review updated:

They took a fee of $2.97 the first time and $57.61 the second time without me knowing it until I got my bank statement. I want this refunded back to my account????

Comments

• Fl
      Sep 08, 2010

Same thing happened to me. Website says 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They won't even talk to you. They hung up on me and say there's NO corp office to call or write to. Very upsetting. I am changing my card number so they can't charge anything else.

• Da
      Oct 25, 2010

I had the same issue, these people are scammers and they dared me to report them.

• Al
      Nov 07, 2010

i want this refund back to my account.

• Al
      Nov 07, 2010

I don't know why you take money from my account? So please put my money back into my account!

• Jr
      Nov 08, 2010

i want my money put back into my account, how dare they take my money without my permission. they've taken 57.99 now i want it back

• Ha
      Nov 15, 2010

They took $57.61 out of my account, uh hello! i'm only 18 with a child, i need that money. i want my money back ASAP!

• Ka
      Dec 12, 2010

The same thing happened to me does anyone know how to contact them??? These ###s are going to give me my money back...

• Mi
      Dec 22, 2010

I had the same thing happen. I called and was informed that unless canceled during the trial period that there would be automatic withdrawals. I didnt notice this on the application. Anyway look on your bank statement there is a number given. On mine it was [protected]. I called this number and was given customer support---I immediately told the person to cancel my subscription ( 12/22/10) we shall see what happens. I hope this helps anyone else hit by these guys.
    Thanks and Merry Christmas

• If
      Jan 11, 2011

This site is BS... They prey on hard working people that are just trying to better themselves.
    You can call the BS customer service to cancel... [protected] but you'll be better of getting a new
    card. IMPORTANT: When you go to your bank to get a new card, you have to TELL THEM TO COMPLETELY
    CANCEL THE OLD ONE. If you don't make this clear all of your old automatic drafts will continue with the new
    card.