Abk-soft.com / ABK-soft has ripped me off for $697

On November 6 2009 I purchased Buisness-Space a linkedin clone script from ABK-soft. I installed the software and it was exactly what I was looking for to expand my business resources. On Nov 7th I listed my first ticket on their support system because of an email confirmation issue with the software. I began to test all the features and discovered numerous problems. After approximately 4 days and absolutely no support I requested a refund. I was assured by Mikhail Cherkassky that the problems would be resolved immediately. I agreed and gave them 72 hours to fix the problem. Needless to say the response was short and not helpful and again I requested a status update. I waited another 48 hours with no response and demanded a refund. I was contacted by Gary Collar, I am not even sure that this person is a real person due to all the information that has been revealed on this company. I was not aware of the fact that ABK-soft is a Russian company until it was too late. ABK-soft has ripped me off for $697 and I hope that this information keeps others from being scammed by these THIEVES!

Comments

• Js
      9th of May, 2011
    Abk-soft.com - Abledating scam
    Abk-soft.com

Abledating aka abk-soft.com Rip-off. I requested a refund within the 30 days of purchased an they said license agreement doesnt hold us to giving a 30-money back guarantee I would suggest not buying this script or any software from abledating and abk-soft.com

• So
      18th of Jun, 2011
    Abk-soft.com - Huge waste of money
    Abk-soft.com
    abk-soft.com

Let me add my humble review of these russian scammers - software doesn't work, support is non-existent, and they spam many forums, ... with their "5-star reviews of Abk" :) So, if you want to buy their crappy SW, you can, but it's a huge waste of money.

• Ga
      13th of May, 2012

I am out $1400 because this company ripped me off.

• Ji
      11th of Jun, 2012

Over $600 for a non performing website Paypal refused to help as did the company jimmyjay68@gmail.com james mcgarry sr. after weeks of verifying my identity, talking to so called owners mods or whoever these scammers are no refund at all..their scams!!