Abhitech / Get a Freelancer Scam

1 India Review updated:

Abhitech screwed me for $750. They use get a freelancer to bid on jobs. They request a portion of the money to be sent to them. They assign a person to ### and give excuses for awhile. They then assign another person to give you excuses. Once the time limit passes that you can not leave a complaint they do not contact you anymore.

I hope they rot in hell:

Amit Srivastava
Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
Abhitech IT Solutions Private Limited.
Lucknow, India

Phone: +[protected]
business@abhitech.com

Ma

More Abhitech Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fr
      15th of Jan, 2010

That whole site is a scam. All of the projects I bid on cancelled or expired.

15th of Jan, 2010

By the way...I filed a complaint through the FBI's Internet Scam site.

3rd of Feb, 2011

We appreciate your feedback about Freelancer.com

Please note that we do not respond to customer issues on public forums. If you would like to contact us directly our Support Team are available 24/7 here or email customer-support@freelancer.com.

If your complaint is regarding a legal or compliance issue you can email legal@freelancer.com or write to us at PO Box 1121, Double Bay NSW 1360, AUSTRALIA.

Freelancer.com is the world's largest global outsourcing platform with over two million registered users. We value feedback from our users and would like to take the opportunity to improve wherever we can.

Kind Regards,
    Freelancer Support Team

• Mi
      13th of Feb, 2011

Freelancer.com is SCAM! Read my story at https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/freelancercom-c419989.html