Abhay / Lottary from uk nokia promo

1 77,thurbly road, ha0 4rtLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07529535999

Actually i was contacted my a person named Dr. Toms Addam stating that i have won a lottery on UK Nokia Promo. And after i contact him he asked me to give him my banking information to transfer the amount won to my bank account. After that i told me that i will have to contact Global City Bank in London as the bank is their prize paying bank. i contacted Sir. lennon Smith there and asked me to open a temporary account in their bank online for easy transfer of the fund. and now its opened also and i have the won sum in my account. but now before transfering the fund they are asking me to pay for the cot first.
so i would like to know whether this is a scam or in real. please reply me soon. Abhay.

Ab

Comments

Ja
  3rd of Mar, 2009

I received that mail:

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NG.
United Kingdom.

01-03-09

ATTN: J.O.

We received your filled form and your choice of claim by Courier/Diplomatic Service Delivery has been approved. Our affiliate courier company is ready for the courier of your winnings of £100, 000.00GBP to your stated address.

Furthermore, be informed that, in line with the lottery policy of the International Gaming Board and the Lottery Payout Sub committee of Nokia Anniversary Award, you are required to pay a courier fee of £700.00GBP (Seven hundred British Pounds) before the delivery of your funds to your address can be initiated. This payment is to cover for premium stamp duties, administrative charges and Courier/Diplomatic Service fees.

After payment you are to send by fax or email the receipt of payment so that the courier process of your funds can be completed. Your funds, hardcopy of your Certificate of Win and other highly sensitive documents empowering you as the rightful beneficiary of the stated funds will be delivered to your stated address within 5-7days .
Note that your funds has been insured and no deduction can be made on it.

PAYMENT METHOD:
You are to make payment through any WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER office to our payment officer's name and address below:

Payment Officer:
Name: Mr. John Summers
Address: Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood, Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NG, United Kingdom.

After payment has been made, you are requested to send to us payment information (WESTERN UNION MTCN NUMBER, SENDER FIRST NAME, SENDER LAST NAME, SENDER ADDRESS, AMOUNT PAID) via email and do endeavor to call this office for the notice of your payment.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Maxwell Grant,
Foreign Services Manager,
Information and Payment Bureau,
London Representative Office,
NOKIA UK

I would like to know, if I will get money if I pay or is it a fake!

My email is: jani.olovec@gmail.com

Thanh you!

La
  25th of Apr, 2009

dear abhay and jani a friend of mine has just recieved the same message from citi bank stating that he has won £220, 000 pounds the thing is if you look at the bottom of the message there is a mobile phone number for a bank...Why?...Why isnt there a land line number?
I did some investigation on the internet by putting the address for this citi bank in the url
what i came up with is this
there is a number for this address but it does not say citi bank
i rang this number fro my friend in pokhrar nepal there was no answer the number is
020 72312173

ps I think this is a scam i received myesle a message stating that i had won 150, 000 pounds

Ba
  6th of May, 2009

Canadian National Lottery Address: 2nd Floor Chiltern House St Nicholas Court 25 - 27 Castlegate Nottingham NG1 7AR, United Kingdom WINNING PRIZE NOTIFICATION CONGRATULATIONS! Dear Winner, We happily announce to you the result of the National Lotto 6/49 lottery draws held on Sat, April 25, 2009 in Nottingham United Kingdom and Ontario, Canada. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10, 000, 00 companies and personal e-mail addresses. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B95647560 4545 100 with serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 1/11/17/29/31/46 and Bonus 35 You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum $889, 976.00 in cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/09. Please note that your lucky winning numbers fall within our United Kingdom booklet representative office in London as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, $889, 976.00 would be released to you by an accredited commercial Bank in United Kingdom. Our United Kingdom agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact their office. To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding agent in United Kingdom immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, contact information is as follow: - Contact information is as follow: Name: James Long Email:
lotto.lorejameslong@googlemail.com Tel: +44-704-572-3683 Here are the informations needed for you to fill out: WINNER'S APPLICATION FORM FOR PAYMENT FULL NAME:============= GENDER.: ============= DATE OF BIRTH.:========= MARITAL STATUS.:=================== NATIONALITY.: ===================== RELIGION.: ======================== OCCUPATION.: ====================== ADDRESS 1.: ======================== CITY.:============================= STATE/PROVINCE.:===================== ZIP CODE.:========================== MOBILE PHONE NO.:==================== HOUSE PHONE NO.:===================== FAX NO.:============================ EMAIL ADDRESS.:====================== WINNING INFORMATION TICKET NUMBER.:====================== SERIAL NUMBER.:====================== ***Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly out of public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program.*** Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program to all that have successfully won this competition and thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program. Yours Sincerely, Mr. Heinz Gerstl Customer Service: 680 CNL 85914

I am delighted by that is this true