Abella Mayfair / the abella mayfair free trial offer is a scam
The company billing appears as newskinsolution.com & healthyface. This is a scam, they falsely advertise a free trial & send you a small sample size of their product for which you are told you will only pay shipping & handling of $4.95 u. S. & $3.95 u. S.
2-3 weeks later they charge you the full amount for each product on your credit card statement without your authorization or notifying you. I called the customer service number which is a b. C. Area code (250) and am pretty sure the call was routed to the phillipines, or somewhere overseas. The agent was quite rude and stated that the 'free trial' is only effective for 14 days, after which you are charged full price for the products unless you called them and cancelled the account within the 14 days. No where did they present this condition to me in the offer, the confirmation email or and documents sent with the product. This is a total scam and I will be posting my reviews on every website & social media outlet available.
They did not get my authorization for the charge nor did they send me an email to notify me of the charge as they did with the shipping charge.
Maureen Hrankowski's Response, Mar 09, 2017
Please credit my visa for the March 8, 2017 returned shipment to Canada post and cancel my account
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial