Abella Mayfair-LookYoungInstant.com — anti aging cream for face & anti aging eye cream

I ordered this free trial jan 20, 2017 and paid for shipping only as per the web-site. I received the product before the jan 23, 2017. Delivery date listed. I tried the eye cream and there was a white film left behind. I tried the anti aging cream that I did not order and my face burned. I had hives for 3 days after. I put the free trial product in the trash knowing I would never order it again. On feb 6, 2017. My visa was charged $99.00 us by this company. I phone this number below as this name look young instant was on the visa charge not abella mayfair. [protected] [protected]@lookyounginstant.com. I got a story that I know was not true as i'm very aware of scams. They would not refund me the $99.00 us however they agreed to $50.00 us credit to my visa for the free sample size product I received. I cancelled any more shipments as I did not agree to anything. I received an e-mail to confirm the cancellation of both products. However this person did state I now owe for the first free trials $99.00 & $89.00 us. I sent back in the e-mail the information the phone rep said as I was to receive a $50.00 us credit and that was the best they could due. I received this e-mail back with a confirmation that I would receive the $50.00 us credit and there would be no more shipments or charges. I wanted a full refund for the free trial as stated on their web site jan 20, 2017. I will never order any products on line again unless I know the site. Lesson learned we still have lots of scammers on line. I will file a complaint with the bbb. I should have looked at the complaints for this company before I ordered, however arlene dickinson from the dragons’ den name was posted as part owner and I trusted this information.

Wa
Feb 06, 2017

Comments

• Ki
      Feb 27, 2017

The exact same thing happened to me!!! When I phoned this company and asked why would I want to keep something that burned my eyes and my face all they said was "we told you we would send 1/2 your money back". I'm not really sure what part of 'I hate your product and want to send it back' they don't understand!!!