Abella Mayfair — free trial offer rapid wrinkle control cancellation
January 16, 2017, around 4 p.m. Sorry I dont have a client number.
I phoned twice to cancel my order .
The 1st time the clerck asked me why I wanted to cancel and when I answered that I just wanted to cancel my order she hung up.
The second time the clerk asked the same question and got the same answer.
It was very difficult to understand him because of his heavy accent.
Then I asked him for a number confirming the cancellation of my order.
He started spelling so fast that I asked him to slow down.
RAJNIGANDHA is the confirmation number he gave me.
When I ask the clerk ''J'' like what? He answered like Jason. I told him that I was French from Quebec and that the prononciation of the 'J' and 'G' was confusing because it is the opposite in English.
And he replied: ARE ALL THE PEOPLE IN CANANDA ILLITERATED?
then I said: I beg your pardon? and he repeted it.
I speak English, Spanish and French.
Would you please confirm by email that my order has been cancel? Is RAJNIGANDHA really a cancellation number ?
Thank you for your understanding,
My phone number: [protected]
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial