Abella Mayfair / "free sample"
I too have been scammed by this company. I saw the add and it clearly stated that they would send me a free sample for just shipping and handling. I got the sample and saw the shipping and handling charge on my credit statement. A few weeks later I noticed a $142.00 charge from the same company. I called them and they insisted that I checked off a box agreeing to be charged monthly if I didn't return the product within 14 days. There is no way I saw any such thing when I ordered the free sample. This is a total scam, the product is a scam! When I called they immediately offered me a partial refund if I agreed not to dispute the charges, which we all know they are depending on people not hiring a lawyer over $100.00 . Well they are getting very rich by deceiving people!! I believe I should be totally refunded as they can not prove I checked some box agreeing to these ridiculous terms and conditions.
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial