Abella Mayfair / false advertising
After seeing an ad for free sample for the cost of shipping and handling I ordered their product. I did say while ordering that I did not want further products. I failed to read the fine print of terms and conditions. A couple of weeks later I was charged close to $300 for two tiny samples. After calling several times I got through. I only got a total rend of $100. After arguing.
This company is a scam and uses false advertising.
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial