Abella Mayfair / customer service

North York Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:

I ordered the trial offer on January 6, 2017 and received the products (Face Replen (30 ml), Image Revive Eye (15 ml) and Night Time Recovery Cream (30 ml) on January 11, 2017 by ExPressPost. On January 12, 2017, I've sent an email to cancel my membership to [protected]@abellamayfair.com. I didn't receive any call or response by email. So I resend on January 13, 2017 a second email saying that I want to cancel my monthly membership. I also called to the number given, [protected], twice, and the second time, I finally spoke with a certain Isabella who tried to find my name, my address, my phone number, and she was not able. So she told me that she will call be back, but I never received her call. THen on January 16, 2017, I resent for the 3rd times another email to the support service (??) and never received any response. For your information, I sent this morning, January 23, 2017, all products in the same box they were at the delivery to your address: PO Box 500, North York (Toronto) Ontario, Canada - M3J 0J8 and I'm asking for a full reimbursement of costs that had been charged on my credit card, which are:
HEALTHPROCS.COM (from CA, US – amount taken $6.79)
INTERHEALTHCS.COM (from CA, US – amount taken $7.69)
INTERNUTRACS.COM (from CA, US – amount taken $1.04)
SKINREJUVENATECS.COM (from Dublin – IE – amount taken $1.04)
DYNAFORMCS.COM (from Watford Herts – GB – amount taken $31.45)

I'm asking for a full refund and TAKE NOTE that I want to be removed from your monthly membership. I don't want to receive any products from your company and don't want to see any other future payments taken from my credit card. Cell: [removed] / email: home: [removed] and work: [removed]
Name: [removed]
Address:[removed]

Ma
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Ta
      25th of Jan, 2017

My name is Tavia Dunlop
    This stmnt. refers to a one Mr.Monroe Costa of North YORK, NC
    I hereby am cancelling my subscription/contract(of which I agreed apron the said shipping charges & that was ALL I agreed to)
    This IS A FORMAL AND LEGALLY WITNESSED STMNT CANCELLING ANY AND ALL FUTURE DEALING WITH ABELLA MAYFAIR
    HENCEFORTH
    I SHALL BE CALLING ALTHOUGH IM TOLD THAT YOU REFUSE TO SPEAK ON OFFICE PHONES TO ANY & ALL CUSTOMERS
    STRANGE PROTOCOL-BUT-MOST LIKELY A MANEUVER OF LEGAL STRATEGY AND THE AVOIDANCE OF HAVING TO EXPLAIN EXTRA CHARGES FOR ITEMS NOT RECEIVED.
    I HAVE ALREADY PAID THE SO SAID SHIPPING FEE
    AND ONCE AGAIN SHALL WRITE AS WELL AS CALL THAT I WISH TO HAVE NO FUTURE DEALINGS WITH ABELLA MAYFAIR/ITS SUPERIORS/NOR ENDORSING CELEBRITIES
    EG; DE.OZ/CHRISTIE BRINKLEY/ANHELUNA JOLIE
    IM NOT SATISFIED WITH ABELLA MAYFAIRS ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS NOR THE HIDDEN DETAILS AND FINE PRINT
    IM ALSO QUITE SURE THAT THOSE IN POSITIONS OF POWER W CELEBRITY STATUS ARE EVEN AWARE THAT THEY ARE HELPING YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYERS (CANADA & US; AND MOST LIKELY EUROPE AS WELL) TO TRULY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE NOT IN ANY FINANCIAL POSITION TO PAY FOR PRODUCTS UNRECEIVED
    I ALSO HAVE MY SHIPPING NUMBER
    BUT NEVER RECEIVED MY SO SAID
    FREE TRIAL OFFER. NOT SURE UF I WILL?
    HERE NOR THERE
    MR.MONROE, YOU HAVE NIW BEEN NOTIFIED PUBLICLY AND WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL AS WELL AS MY CALLING 1-250-483-7496 (9AM-5PM)
    Upon which my call was on hold for more than 15 minutes. Upon which I was told you do NOT speak to your establishments customers(?)

• Av
      21st of Feb, 2017

Apparently I have to cancel a subscription which I did NOT sign up for; nor agree to. I foolishly ordered a sample product which, unbeknownst to me - turned into a nightmare of UNauthorized charges on my credit card. I phoned to complain, and they told me I subscribed to something for which I will get NOTHING each and every month. What a way to conduct business; some business! I asked the guy where my $121.00 product was ~ then he tried to tell me that the sample product was $11.00 Canadian which according to him; turned into $121. US. Math isn't their forte either!

• Av
      21st of Feb, 2017

@Avanka Trump Please don't purchase this product. There are hidden messages, which technically means you're joining a payment program to get absolutely nothing per month from rip off artists, scammers, #### like Mr Abella!

• Pa
      28th of Mar, 2017

I ordered the sample product paid the shipping price and then got charged over $250 for products I didn't order or receive I called to speak with them only to get the so called run around they agreed to give me a refund but I only received $80 and still no product this is s complete ripoff Christi Brinkly should be held responsible and be ashamed to be associated with this company.
    [protected]@msn.com