Abella Mayfair Customer Care Serviceabella mayfair "free sample"unauthorized charges to my bank account!!!

In November 2016 I filled out a form for a free sample of your product, I had completely forgotten about it since I never received anything until my bank card was cancelled for unauthorized use! Yes this was just before Christmas Dec 12, the fraud investigation dept said they cancelled my card because of unauthorized charging and asked me if I had purchased any free trials on the internet. I called your company that was on my account as "Prettyface" told them I was not expecting to be charged for a free sample and to reverse the charges to my account. Here I am in January and this is still happening, I am furious that a company that represents its self globally can commit such fraud! At the end of December you charged me again this time causing my insurance payment to be NSF!
Just last week the post office had a parcel for me that I have refused to accept it has your address on it and is on its way back to you at PO BOX 500
North York ON M3J0J8
CANADA
Here is your tracking number
Tracking Number: [protected]
Order Number: P151907246
Reference Number: 5FC23F6A2E
I expect to have all charges reimbursed to my account once this parcel is received.
This issue has caused a large amount of grief for me, my bank has instructed me to contact you again for restitution.

La