[Resolved] Abella Mayfair / abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream

Australia

Regarding the abella mayfair cream, I only received the first trail and after that I did not received any more but you guys keep charging me for it without my knowledge. I noticed that you charged me twice. When someone offer a free trail means that the first sample is free at no cost.
Hence I need to cancel my credit card because of you and report what a scam that I am dealing with.

My email and reply from you was dated monday, 23 april 2018 12:14 am

You promised to refund part of my money and I never seen a single cent from you.

This is not the way a company operate, you are scamming innocent consumer of their hard earn money. For those involve in this scheme I hope you will have a bad karma and pay back will be on the way for those involve in cheating others.

• Resolution statement

• Abella Mayfair Customer Care's Response, May 22, 2018

To whom it may concern,

To address your concern, we provide service wherein a customer will receive a full 30 day supply under the 14 day trial period. Upon signing up for trial program, you also have to notify us within the trial period to let us know whether you want to proceed or just cancel the account. Failure to do so, the account will get charge for the full cost of the product right after the 14 day trial period and get enrolled with our monthly subscription. Approximately 45 days from the day you signed up, we will send another set and your account will get charge for the package we will send. The trial Terms and Conditions that we are referring about is actually on the very first part of our sign up pages or on our order pages. It is the same as creating an account to any online services, for you to be able to create an account you will be ask to read and accept the Terms of service. This applies to all merchant accounts like Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Microsoft, etc.

If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us through phone or via email.

Thank you.