AbeBooks — I still did not receive the book 12 days after the estimated date.
I placed an order on 6 October and the order number is [protected]. However, I still did not receive the book 12 days after the estimated delivery date (19 October 2017). I tried to contact the bookseller for twice but failed. I also asked usps about my package and they said they did not know where the package was. I really need the textbook right now and this has wasted too much time and energy.
Now I do not want waste any time on this and require refund immediately.
More AbeBooks Complaints & Reviews
- Abebooks.com - Deceptive practices 
- Abebooks.com - Rip off/scam/ thieves
- Abebooks.co.uk - Cancel and Refund Process
- AbeBooks - Customer Service
- Books supplier - Bad service 
- AbeBooks - Slow delivery, fake promises and unprofessional service
- AbeBooks Inc - Didn't receive my order
- AbeBooks - Hidden Pricechanges 
- Abebooks.com - Ordered my book over a month ago and still nothing
- AbeBooks - Beware