ABCmouse.com / Age of Learning / online learning

No Feb 23, 2016 Glendale CA

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ABCMOUSE.COM. DON'T EVEN TRY THE FREE TRIAL. THAT'S HOW I GOT FOOLED!!!

I'm writing you all to let you know how unhappy I am with abcmouse.com. I guess I'm not the only here that is unhappy with abcmouse.com.

I signed up for 1 year membership because it was cheaper than getting it monthly, but I guess once your 1 year is up, they started charging me $19.05 a month instead of $7.95 a month! What's bad is that once your 1 year is up, they won't send you an email or a letter to let you know that your 1 year membership is up. They just started charging you $19.50 per month!!! I thought it was $7.95 a month! Now that I want to cancel, I can't call a customer service because THEY DON'T HAVE ONE!!! I called the parent company Age of Learning 1.818.246.2223 and the receptionist won't transfer me to anyone. I Goggled the CEO, Doug Dohring and I can't even find a phone number to call him to complaint about their unethical business practices!

Please stop them from using the unethical business practices to the consumers. Most consumers are like me a stay home mom with little children. I regret for being fooled by watching their commercials on children's TV channels!!!