[Resolved] abcfinancial.com / unethical behaviour

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

this company will not cancel a gym membership after 3 attempts. I have jumped through every hoop they have asked me to. But still they still havent canceled it. I have hard documentation of the 3 times I have tried to cancel.
But the are still charging me even though they have me on record of calling and sending letters to have my membership canceled.

• Resolution statement

• ABC Financial Services Customer Care's Response, Oct 04, 2018

Hello,
    We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at [protected]@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Cherette Tyler-Clegg