ABC Productions / Online scam

I purchased the complete set of 'The Outer Limits' then new series on January 17, 2009. I received them on February 14, 2009. When I started to view them, I found many episodes missing and in the wrong order. Also on many of the DVD's the menus would not work to allow you to select which episode you wanted to view. One DVD only plays one episode. there are two coies of the same episode on two different DVD's. The episodes where recorded directly from cable TV. You can see 'Saturn' emblem for the SiFi network and the TV ratings in the corner of the picture. The quality is very poor and many of them stop or skip parts. There are also commercial interruptions in the middle of the episodes. I paid through PayPal and they have collected the money.

Please help me get a refund or a quality replacement. get this supplier out of business.

An

Comments

• Jc
      13th of Dec, 2010

I also have a problem with this company. I ordered the DVD set of "Monsters" and have been waiting almost 2 months for my shipment. Every time I call there so called customer service number, nobody answers and I get a voicemail box that is full so I cannot leave a message. I paid for my order through paypal and the money has been debited out of my bank account. I want my money refunded but I cannot get a hold of anyone who works there!!!