Abc Power Sports / Not paid for updating UTV, ATV dirt bike site

1 Tallahassee, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-968-7789

ABC power sports contacted our company for web site updates. The updates to their ATV, UTV and dirt bike pages were never paid for. The owner actually laughed about not paying us.

I would be careful when dealing with this abcpowersports.com. ABC power sports seems a little shady based on my only dealings with the abcpowersports.com owner.

Jh

Comments

• Di
      4th of Sep, 2009

Look i got ripped off by this name and abcpowersports. took my money and ran i have no way to contact him and im out 650 dollars I need a address please help i think he lives in ca but does buissness out of fl
    email me paraluver18@hotmail.com

• In
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Yah, Donnie Friesen was asking me to do some SEO work for him. I gave him some valuable information about his website and he took the information I gave him to someone else even though he asked my firm to do the work for www.tallahasseescooterparts.com. He really does not seem like he knows what he is doing and has no business running a website.

Don't even talk to this guy unless he pays you up front 100%.

• Ww
      13th of Dec, 2009

Email me at admin@abcpowersports.com. I'm the new owner and I'll send you Donnie's personal information including home address and phone number.

• Cj
      1st of Feb, 2010

dont buy from abcpowersports.com he took the domain and did not pay for it

• Ap
      4th of May, 2010

abcpowersports.com had me do the graphic designs for the website and they never paid me for the design work. And they are using my designs on the website. I had contacted them numerous time for the payments and every time they pretended as if they did not know anything. Shady shady people - not worth doing business with. STAY AWAY FROM ABCPOWERSPORTS.COM.

5th of May, 2010

dont buy from abcpowersports.com they dont have any think in stock